What’s it like where you are?

I travel around EU for work, but this period I've been travelling in Italy with my g f ......I'm near Rome this week and it's variable with cold sunny days.

Right now I'm in England and the weather is fine, but I know the weather here changes without due notice :)

A really heavy rain here at Austrailia, people are dying from rains that's how bad it is.
Hey mate ! Whereabouts are you down under ? I'm from Wollongong on the SC of NSW, but currently live in Penrith, Sydney. Us Aussies are tuff buggers when it comes to natural disasters......OZ has always had huge floods esp in Qld, blazing wildfires, dangerous insects, bad sharkies in the ocean, etc., but we've always fought back and started from scratch ....it's the Aussie way, you know it :). Unlike many other countries, OZ is a very primitive and rugged land and we still respect our flora & fauna and protect our creatures, which have all the rights to inhabit this land we call home. I wouldn't trade OZ in for any other country in the world....it has made me what I am today :).
Here is one of our beautie sheilas helping out this lil guy during the last terrible wildfire ....

Hey mate ! Whereabouts are you down under ? I'm from Wollongong on the SC of NSW, but currently live in Penrith, Sydney. Us Aussies are tuff buggers when it comes to natural disasters......OZ has always had huge floods esp in Qld, blazing wildfires, dangerous insects, bad sharkies in the ocean, etc., but we've always fought back and started from scratch ....it's the Aussie way, you know it :). Unlike many other countries, OZ is a very primitive and rugged land and we still respect our flora & fauna and protect our creatures, which have all the rights to inhabit this land we call home. I wouldn't trade OZ in for any other country in the world....it has made me what I am today :).
Here is one of our beautie sheilas helping out this lil guy during the last terrible wildfire ....
Somehow where I am in Vic we manage to avoid the bad weather. The worst we get are small floods and strong winds (but not too strong). The worst part about weather here is that in one day, there will be a bush fire a flood, a thunder storm, a low of 5 degrees and a high of 40 degrees! :ROFLMAO:

My grandmother used to live on Wollongong but now lives in Frankston. I think her parents still live there though

Unlike many other countries, OZ is a very primitive and rugged land and we still respect our flora & fauna and protect our creatures, which have all the rights to inhabit this land we call home. I wouldn't trade OZ in for any other country in the world....it has made me what I am today :).
Neither would I, and I hope we can continue on this path. However, in the words of John Williamson:

'Hey True Blue, don't say you've gone
Say you've knocked off for a smoko
And you'll be back la-ater on
Hey True Blue, Hey True Blue
Give it to me straight, face to face
Are you really disappearing
Just another dying race
Hey True Blue
True Blue, is it me and you
Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo
Is it standin' by your mate when he's in a fight
Or will she be right
True Blue, I'm a-asking you
Hey True Blue, can you bear the load
Will you tie it up with wire
Just to keep the show on the road
Hey True Blue
Hey True Blue, now be Fair Dinkum
Is your heart still there
If they sell us out like sponge cake
Do you really care
Hey True Blue'
Or will she be right
True Blue, I'm asking you'

Neither would I, and I hope we can continue on this path. However, in the words of John Williamson:

'Hey True Blue, don't say you've gone
Say you've knocked off for a smoko
And you'll be back la-ater on
Hey True Blue, Hey True Blue
Give it to me straight, face to face
Are you really disappearing
Just another dying race
Hey True Blue
Or will she be right
True Blue, I'm a-asking you
Hey True Blue, can you bear the load
Will you tie it up with wire
Just to keep the show on the road
Hey True Blue
Hey True Blue, now be Fair Dinkum
Is your heart still there
If they sell us out like sponge cake
Do you really care
Hey True Blue'
Or will she be right
True Blue, I'm asking you'
I know, but unlike the USA or the UK, Australia Isa very young civilized country.....we have still a lot to learn and if we do it right, we'll still be here for eons to come. Long live 'Stralia mate :):) .....love your meat pies, sausage rolls, Veggie, dunnies, sheilas, redbacks and ....don't forget to throw some snags on the barby and swish em down with some Toohey's :):):)

I know, but unlike the USA or the UK, Australia Isa very young civilized country.....we have still a lot to learn and if we do it right, we'll still be here for eons to come. Long live 'Stralia mate :):) .....love your meat pies, sausage rolls, Veggie, dunnies, sheilas, redbacks and ....don't forget to throw some snags on the barby and swish em down with some Toohey's :):):)
You're a fair dinkum, true blue aussie

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic