The Rock Bands & Music Discussion Forum

The Classic Rock Forum. The 1970's was the best decade for rock music. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Deep purple, Hawkwind, Black Sabbath. Let's talk rock!

High Fidelity

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
What do you listen to your music on, is it just an Ipod or a high Fidelity music system?

I have big speakers and a large amplifier because I like to listen loud, without distortion.

changeling

Fanatical member
My g f and I own a Sony HIStak multi level pod, but since I travel a lot for work, my smartphone has become my Fido device for music !!!

BeatleMatt

I have to admit that I have fallen into the rather lazy category of convenient listening. As I have said a few times, I have thousands of vinyl records and compact discs. I also have complete access to a component stereo which I have two speakers in the basement (lower level) and two speakers in the living room (main level). However I am a family man now with rare opportunity to selfishly crank some Kansas of the stereo. Much of my music listening is such that I have about 30,000 songs from my collection on my iPhone, which I connect to Bluetooth speakers while at work, playing hockey, out on our patio, anywhere. Bluetooth connection in all our vehicles. I never listen to the radio.
I also have a Bluetooth adapter connected to my home stereo in the basement and every once in a while, I will let my kids connect their phones so they can listen to their music a little while we are doing chores or whatever.
I also have a tiny little Bluetooth speaker I keep in my pocket often. It's a little louder than the speakers of the phone. I take my music with me most everywhere.

changeling

Fanatical member
∆∆∆∆ I can relate with what you say up there. I tend to travel quite a lot for work and pleasure so I like my fav music to be with me wherever I go :)

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic