Led Zeppelin's best song

O

Oracle

Led Zeppelin's songs have an indepth variety of emotions attached to each of it. Which song is considered Led Zeppelin's best song?

Floyd

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
I think most people would say stairway to heaven but IMO it's just too commercial for me despite never being released as a single. I prefer the last track on Zep !V, when the Levee breaks, which is all the more poignant these days with global warming. However I would probably plump for Kashmir as my favorite track.

N

Nightwatch

I think most people would say stairway to heaven but IMO it's just too commercial for me despite never being released as a single. I prefer the last track on Zep !V, when the Levee breaks, which is all the more poignant these days with global warming. However I would probably plump for Kashmir as my favorite track.
Kashmir's my favorite too, Live from celebration day was simply amazing.

B

BlueFalcon

Immigrant song from Zep III is my favorite one....I was very excited to see it included in the movie Thor: Ragnorak.

Roberto

Roberto

There is just so many to choose from, Kasmir is Epic but I also like 'Heartbreaker'

Kiki66?

Kiki66?

Kashmir has to be my absolute favorite! When the strings start to play it really goes deep into my blood giving me the chills. I first heard it on the bus on the way home from a field trip and just HAD to get the cassette!

• Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic