Robert Fripp and Toyah Willcox take on Scorpions’ ‘Rock You Like A Hurricane’

Rocker (feedbot)

Gold Member
King Crimson originator Robert Fripp and his better half, artist Toyah Willcox, have shared a front of Scorpions' 'Rock Me Like A Hurricane' – watch it beneath.

The pair dispatched their Sunday Lunch video arrangement a year ago, sharing interpretations of tunes by Nirvana, David Bowie, Metallica, Billy Idol, The Rolling Stones, Judas Priest, Guns N' Roses, ZZ Top, Alice Cooper and more through Willcox's YouTube channel.

A week ago (May 16), the pair played out a front of Steppenwolf's 'Destined To Be Wild', with Willcox performing on an activity bicycle in a white shirt.

The current week's kitchen cover sees the couple take on German musical gang Scorpions' exemplary 'Rock Me Like A Hurricane' – this time with Toyah wearing a Catwoman outfit and, at a certain point, displaying a whip. The pair are joined indeed by Sidney Jake, playing guitar in a gold cover.

"Toyah, Robert and Sidney belt out another exemplary with a touch of the catlike assortment!" Willcox subtitled the new video. Watch the exhibition beneath.

Recently, Fripp and Willcox covered Led Zeppelin's 1971 exemplary 'Dark Dog'. They additionally imparted a New Year's message to their watchers in a different video.

"For my 2021, I wish for a comprehensive, impartial and merciful society," Fripp said around there. "What's more, how I'm going to get my desires [is] by tying on my guitar and shaking out like a wild fireball of rock wrath."

Willcox uncovered in February that her Sunday Lockdown Lunch video arrangement began in light of the fact that her significant other, King Crimson's Robert Fripp, was having withdrawals from performing.

Last October, previous King Crimson vocalist and bassist Gordon Haskell kicked the bucket matured 74. The late artist was asked by Fripp to join the band in 1970 after the flight of Greg Lake, their unique performer.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic