The Black Keys

Moody

The Black Keys is an American rock band formed in Akron, Ohio in 2001. The band consists of guitarist Dan Auerbach and drummer Patrick Carney. The Black Keys are known for their blues-inspired rock sound and their stripped-down, raw and energetic live performances. The band rose to fame with their fifth studio album "Attack & Release" (2008), and has since become one of the most popular and successful rock bands of the 21st century. Some of their other popular albums include "Brothers" (2010), "El Camino" (2011), and "Turn Blue" (2014). The Black Keys have been praised for their musical versatility, blending elements of blues, rock, garage rock, and psychedelic rock into their music. The band has a dedicated and passionate fanbase and is widely regarded as one of the best live acts in rock music today.

Yes, quite psychedelic....they lost a bit of psychedelic lustre down the line, but I prefer them to crappy acts like Porcupine Tree or shitty Radiohead :):)

Yes, quite psychedelic....they lost a bit of psychedelic lustre down the line, but I prefer them to crappy acts like Porcupine Tree or shitty Radiohead :):)
Yeah I also feel that the band's sound has evolved over time and that their early, more psychedelic work has been replaced by a more straightforward and bluesy rock sound.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic