Type of Music You Dislike

Justin

Is there any genre of music that you don't like listening to? Why do you dislike this music?

I listen to rock, metal, pop, R&B, Soul, and Rap, in fact almost anything but my favorite is rock, especially rock from the 70s and 80s. However, I do not like hip hop. Not just music, I do not even like the hip-hop subculture.

I don't generally listen to or like rap. Except if it's an Eminem song, or U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer. For these, I make an exception. Rock is my favourite too. My dad introduced me. I think the first rock song I listened to was Sunday Bloody Sunday. Still love it.

I don't generally listen to or like rap. Except if it's an Eminem song, or U Can't Touch This by MC Hammer. For these, I make an exception. Rock is my favourite too. My dad introduced me. I think the first rock song I listened to was Sunday Bloody Sunday. Still love it.
Well, I do not listen to a lot of Rap artists but I like Eminem. His lyrics are very revolutionary. I like how he addresses issues with music. Well, rock is my favorite genre. I was introduced to rock music through a radio program. I started with The Doors.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic