Whitesnake - Lovehunter

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
John Bigham's guitar solo sets me on fire. That speed- how can it even exist" The drums on here start is off- a paramount way to start the journey of rock. Enjoy friends!

Walking in the Shadow of the Blues-The best on the album. That speed- how can it even exist" The drums on here start is off- a paramount way to start the journey of rock.

Help Me Thro' the Day- Lovehunter's cover art featuring a naked woman straddling a large snake was created by fantasy artist Chris Achilleos. Reportedly the controversial cover proved troublesome for Achilleos who subsequently refused to do album covers for many years. Lovehunter's cover art featuring a naked woman straddling a large snake was created by fantasy artist Chris Achilleos. Reportedly the controversial cover proved troublesome for Achilleos who subsequently refused to do album covers for many years.

Medicine Man-Lovehunter's cover art featuring a naked woman straddling a large snake was created by fantasy artist Chris Achilleos. Reportedly the controversial cover proved troublesome for Achilleos who subsequently refused to do album covers for many years. Lovehunter's cover art featuring a naked woman straddling a large snake was created by fantasy artist Chris Achilleos. Reportedly the controversial cover proved troublesome for Achilleos who subsequently refused to do album covers for many years.

A snake getting grabbed by a curmudgeonly hand. Long day at work, toiling in the sun. Eye- sun that is. But the question is not the motive of the man, but of the snake. Snake feels the snake in front of him, in the back he has no eyes. Forced humility. Vanity is impossible, the snake knows no ownership of flesh, or scales one may say. He cant see himself, therefore no-self one may say. Imagine breathing oil- one may say its certain death. A snake knows otherwise. And those folks say "do not depend on your eyes" or "don't see, SEE." are fools. They know nothing of the sight- or indeed the second sight. You have two eyes- USE THEM. Because both eyes may be open- but one can see. I know these things of the snake. So these things should you now.

So now the question can "snake" feel the hand" Or to him it may be hand in the front against the perpendicular snake. Because the snake, though the hand may think otherwise is problably thinking "moment when your like hahah i dont care
going to mess with you its funny, :p your horse poo
hahaha"!!!!!

And know a think one may not consider- a snake, crusty as can be is only a shell. A shell to block the mind. Man may think otherwise- as doesn't the snake. The snake is smart and tart. Smarter indeed than man. The other snake, though not being picked up may be thinking "well today was an amazing day. walk all the way to dalton, no sleep at all, talk to her. honestly not sure if it helped, made things worst, or keep it the same. honestly not worried about it. about got arrest for sticking up for dustin. he did get arrest. this wasnt his fault!! hahah cop got made when i started agureing and start to win, so he drove off XD what a fat loser :p".

Tracklist for Lovehunter:
1. Long Way From Home
2. Walking In The Shadow Of The Blues
3. Help Me Thro' The Day
4. Medicine Man
5. You 'N' Me
6. Mean Business
7. Love Hunter
8. Outlaw
9. Rock 'N' Roll Women
10. We Wish You Well

a1.jpeg