‘Most beautiful women cricketer’: Fans react to Ellyse Perry’s sizzling look at the Australian Cricket Awards

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
Ellyse Perry, Steve Smith, Alyssa Healy, Mitchell Starc, Meg Lanning, Usman Khawaja, Beth Mooney and other top cricketers attended the Australian Cricket Awards 2023 at the Randwick Racecourse in Sydney on Monday, January 30.

The black-tie gala was a star-studded affair with a blue carpet for the players and their partners.

The top honours were again swept by last year’s heroes Smith and Mooney. However, apart from the awards, it was all-rounder Perry who turned heads with her sizzling looks. She was dressed in a pink-colour gown and showed off her fit and toned body.

Fans on social media loved Perry’s gorgeous avatar and called her the most beautiful women cricketer.

a1.jpeg

I watch cricket and Australia is one of my favorite teams, however, when I say I watch cricket I mean men's cricket. I have watched a few women's cricket patches (ODI and T20) but I have never been a fan of women's cricket. There is nothing that I dislike but it is just that I am more used to watching men's cricket than women's cricket. I do not recognize this Australian cricketer but she is indeed beautiful.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic