AC / DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - Album Review

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
AC/DC's Second CD Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, a rebelious rock album! This is one of the best/earlies sleaze rock albums, and I think along with Kiss and Twisted Sister, AC/DC are the kings of sleaze rock!

-----------------------------------------------

1) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

- Memorable guitar intro, great solo. Great singing, clever lyrics. If you think about it, this song is very rebelious! People werent singing about these types of songs until AC/DC came along. Thought one of the best cd's on the cd, its not one of its dirtiest!
5/5

2) Love At First Feel

This and the following track however are probably the dirtiest! This songs about a one night stand, with a stranger. The chorus is very catchy, and the guitar is pretty bluesy, I like the little vocal solos after the chorus "THE FIRST TOUCH WAS TOO MUCH!" The solo for this song is great goes good with the song, I love the bridge/interlude part after the solo. The little drum then the singing comes in sounds like something that should be in a musical like Grease.
5/5

3) Big Balls

I think this song gets the award for dirtiest song on the album! Its also quite hilarious because I could really picture this one in West Side Story. I love the singing! When he goes "gods gift to ballroom..." the way he sings it trying to sound all classy threw the song. Thats what makes it so funny they sing it so classy, while singing about perverted things. They really need to make a musical with this song in it. The background singing is just hilarious! "WE GOT BIG BALLS, WE GOT BIG BALLS"
5/5

---------------------------------------------

4) Rocker

This song is a fast tempo rocking song. I really like the fast pacedness of it, it sounds so old school. And once agian Bon delivers awesome vocals "IM A ROCKER, IM A ROLLER" I love it when the guitar stops and theres a little vocal solo. Bon Scott does some pretty good half screams in this one.
4/5

-------------------------------------------

5.) Problem Child

One of the catchiest songs on the cd. It's has the same theme of other ac'dc songs about being rebelious and different as a child. The guitar is quite catchy threw the verses. And i dunno if this cd is messed...or if the end for 10 seconds is supposed to sound like a totally new song...can someone tell me lol.
4.5/5

------------------------------------------

6.) Theres Gonna Be Some Rockin'

Classic AC/DC song, and what many people say about AC/DC concerts! And there always is some rocking! THis song is very catchy and the guitar once again sounds bluesy. Good song!
5/5

-----------------------------------------

7.)Aint No Fun (Waiting Around To Be A Millionare)

This song sounds like some of the other songs on the cd. Its pretty generic but luckily Bon Scott rules!
4/5

-------------------------------------

8.)Ride On

Great song! AC/DC Ballad...I dont hear to many of these. It's a great relief from all the rocking! Haha, then the chorus starts to get heavier. I like the part "one of these days im gonna change my evil ways" This song is excellent i love the solo it goes great with the song. Its a good song to listen to to "ride on" after being dumped or something.
5/5

--------------------------------------

9.) Squealer

Reminds me of High Voltage...and it is High Voltage rock n' roll! Ha ha, the opening guitar is really powerful afte ride on. And this is one of the few AC/DC songs with a good bassline!
4/5

a1.jpeg

Last edited:
Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic