Classic Rock music from the 80s-90s

My take is that there was little "classic rock" in the 80s, which is , by the way, the worst decade for decent rock. The only good things the 80s generated was the Paisley Underground scene, NWOBHM, new wave.....the rest is total garbage !!
The 90s ? Much better than the 80s with grunge, prog wave, more psychedelia, etc. :):)

You have the likes of Rush, Motorhead and Dire straits that started off in the late 70's but never got big until the 80's, plus you had Bryan Adams, Aerosmith and Bon Jovi in the 80's 90's

There were a number of bands from the 60s and 70s that did not compete well against music of the 80s. The 80s were different.Fresh and new. No better, no worse.

The 80 s only generated musical garbage like sterile "disco crap"....someone up here said it right: everything started in the 70s, not the 80s. Any 60s and 70s band faired better than any crappy 80s band.....luckily the 90s came along and kicked out the rotten 80s :):)

Sounds like someone got their heart broken during an all 80s weekend was playing on the radio. Someone's girlfriend really listened to a lot of 80s music and the two of you had a really bad breakup.

Sounds like someone got their heart broken during an all 80s weekend was playing on the radio. Someone's girlfriend really listened to a lot of 80s music and the two of you had a really bad breakup.
Me and my gf are fine thanx....what do you know about good decent music anyhow ? Wake up and get a life .....the shitty 80s are bad history and they will stay like that forever....gratefully. Even the Ks are a better decade than the 80s....good riddance :):)

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic