Do you prefer live albums?

Rocker (feedbot)

Gold Member
l tend to prefer live albums. Some of my favorites are CCR Live in Europe, Scorpions Tokyo Tapes, Rory Gallagher Stage Struck, Ozzy Speak of the devil, Black Sabbath Live Evil, Skynyrd 1 more For the Road, Deep Purple Made in Japan ZZ Top Fandango,SRV Live Alive, Racer X Extreme Volume Live, Rush All the World's a Stage and Exit Stage Left, lron Maiden A Real Dead One, and Pat Travers Go For What You Know.

Some really good live albums there, you missed out Thin lizzy's live and dangerous, Quo live, cheap trick at Budakan, the who live at Leeds (extended) and Hawkwind's Space Ritual

I find that it is a good way to find out if a band is ok or not as they tend to play their better tracks when they play live where as if you just pick a random album you might not be hearing their best stuff.

I find that it is a good way to find out if a band is ok or not as they tend to play their better tracks when they play live where as if you just pick a random album you might not be hearing their best stuff.
I agree.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic