Pentrich Rock & Blues

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
I used to go there every summer, mainly because Hawkwind were headlining, run by a Hells Angels type bike gang called the outlaws, they had loads of decent bands there. I saw Jethro tull, Saxon and Bad Company as well as others, unfortunately this bootleg recording is not great.

I asked because on an old issue of Creem (now long gone) there was a pic of Canned Heat mingling with the Angels at a gig.....

In Scotland you have the Blue Angels, but evidently no Hell's Angels chapter, which is present in every country....:)

That's probably true right enough but I believe the Hells Angels originally formed in California
That's right , the original HA chapter was created by Sonny Barger in Oakland Ca. in 1957. Later on in time, affiliated chapters started to spring up in other U.S. states as well as in many parts of the world like Germany, England, Finland, Spain, Portugal, etc. In Australia, we have our own chapter.

You can check out the Web for interesting articles and photos on worldwide Hell's Angels chapters if you're into biker clubs :)

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic