Robert Fripp and Toyah Willcox share cover of Hawkwind’s ‘Silver Machine’

Rocker (feedbot)

Gold Member
King
Crimson organizer Robert Fripp and his better half, vocalist Toyah Willcox, have shared a front of Hawkwind's 'Silver Machine' – watch it beneath.

The pair dispatched their Sunday Lunch video arrangement a year ago, sharing versions of melodies by Nirvana, David Bowie, Metallica, Billy Idol, Judas Priest, Guns N' Roses, ZZ Top, Alice Cooper and more through Willcox's YouTube channel.

A week ago (April 18), the pair played out a rendition of Rolling Stones' 'Fulfillment' close by "secretive outsider" Sidney Jake on guitar, with Willcox shrouded in body paint.

The current week's kitchen cover sees the couple take on Hawkwind's 'Silver Machine', with Willcox indeed shrouded in body paint, while bubbles are siphoned into the room at the front of the screen. Joined again by Sidney Jake, he's seen wearing a Motörhead shirt – a gesture to Lemmy who sang vocals on the first track – and his standard gold veil.

"More body paints and air pockets – The Trio on their Silver Machine!" Willcox subtitled the new video.

You can watch their most recent cover beneath:

Recently, Fripp and Willcox covered Led Zeppelin's 1971 exemplary 'Dark Dog'. They likewise imparted a New Year's message to their watchers in a different video.

"For my 2021, I wish for a comprehensive, fair and empathetic culture," Fripp said around there. "Furthermore, how I'm going to get my desires [is] by tying on my guitar and shaking out like a wild fireball of rock wrath."

Willcox uncovered in February that her Sunday Lockdown Lunch video arrangement began in light of the fact that her better half, King Crimson's Robert Fripp, was having withdrawals from performing.

Last October, previous King Crimson vocalist and bassist Gordon Haskell kicked the bucket matured 74. The late artist was asked by Fripp to join the band in 1970 after the takeoff of Greg Lake, their unique performer.

Bill Rieflin, the previous drummer of King Crimson, likewise spent away a year ago. He was 59 years of age.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic