Rock in Opposition?

I'm into the more underground stuff actually because I feel rock has become too yesmanish recently (unshameful reference to Pink Floyd's latest cheesy alignment with The Establishment by releasing the most stupid and cheesy single after Wind if Changes by Scorpions).

Legend has it that wind of change was co-written by the CIA and is or was about pushing the Soviets out of East Germany at that time.

Legend has it that wind of change was co-written by the CIA and is or was about pushing the Soviets out of East Germany at that time.
Well, of course that obnoxious Wall had to go and so did the USSR, but look at the world since that period ?
More local and bigger wars, more poverty, less freedom, more unjust laws, more corrupt politicians who would make Nixon look like the most serious person on the planet!!, more tyranny in the West and East, more economic problems, etc etc etc. The problem is not that "legend" you mentioned above, but the fact that people ACTUALLY BELIEVED blindly that the world would have been a better place after the simple collapse of a wall.
Totally ridiculous

The West never ever did carry out one single thing it preached :):).
They had promised us that if the Berlin Wall and the USSR disappeared, the world would have solved every single problem on the agenda .....not only was this a humongous lie, but the works has become a total inferno since.

I feel the Berlin wall is going to re-appear somewhere near the east of Ukraine. The oil is running out and we are starting to fight over it now,

I feel the Berlin wall is going to re-appear somewhere near the east of Ukraine. The oil is running out and we are starting to fight over it now,
Could be, but who's to blame this time round ?? The problem is always the same: what came first, the chicken or the egg ? A question mankind has never been able to duly answer since the beginning of time :)

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic