I ianswift New member Sep 11, 2021 #1 I heard a rock son on the radio that was awesome it was from a rock band 1960 or 1970s sounds spanish starting but progrest into a great rock song that went on for at least 7minutes Please put me out of my misery I been trying to find it for ages
I heard a rock son on the radio that was awesome it was from a rock band 1960 or 1970s sounds spanish starting but progrest into a great rock song that went on for at least 7minutes Please put me out of my misery I been trying to find it for ages
Floyd Administrator Staff member Sep 11, 2021 #2 Do you know the name of the song? The only Spanish (or Mexican) sounding rock band from that era that I can think of are Santana.
Do you know the name of the song? The only Spanish (or Mexican) sounding rock band from that era that I can think of are Santana.