Stoner rock fundamentals

pinheiroluis

Hello, I'm new here on the forum, I decided to write in the hope of getting help and who knows with this topic to help others who have the same questions and difficulties.
Basically I bought a guitar, an ephiphone cherry, printed out a bunch of chords and scales, and I've been dedicating myself to learning and at the same time adapting to the instrument.
What happens, I already find it easy to play some of these scales but at the same time I feel that I am not developing anything, I feel that I lack the theory of the thing.
I wanted to go deeper and focus more on the stoner/doomer style because it is in fact the style that pulls me the most.
If you could enlighten me a little by showing me some chords/scales or even some links, I would be really grateful.

Hi there and welcome to the forum, not sure I can be of any help unfortunately as this is a forum about rock music and not a musicians forum. However although I ain't no musician, you never know someone else may be. :)

Hi there and welcome to the forum, not sure I can be of any help unfortunately as this is a forum about rock music and not a musicians forum. However although I ain't no musician, you never know someone else may be.
Ahahah, I'm starting, let's see how it goes. Thanks, regards!

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic