The best pop songs 2023

danigavi

There are currently a bunch of top 5 themes on the site. interesting read.

So… What are your 5 favorite Pop songs?

mine
1. Flowers - Miley Cyrus
2. Eyes Closed - Ed Sheeran
3. Thats Not How This Works - Charlie Puth
4. Karma - Taylor Swift ft. Ice Spice
5. Dance The Night - Dua Lipa

What are your thoughts on these 5 songs? Give me your opinion and let me know your favorite pop song of this 2023!

What are your thoughts on these 5 songs? Give me your opinion and let me know your favorite pop song of this 2023!

I guess I must be getting old, I don't listen to much pop music that is current.

I have heard of the first two artists but am not familiar with much of their music. I have never even heard of the other three.

I do not listen to pop songs but I am aware of some popular artists these days. I think Dua Lipa is good. I also sometimes listen to Billie Eilish and Shawn Mendes as well. However, I think Adele is the best pop artists today.

mine
1. Flowers - Miley Cyrus

i have nt hard any of those songs.have,nt heard of half those artists.i am old.

mine
1. Flowers - Miley Cyrus

In addition to the songs I have listed above, you can visit here to listen and update other songs,

Thanks for sharing your favorite pop playlist! I find that each song has a variety of artists and musical styles. My favorite pop song of 2023 is Flowers - Miley Cyrus, it brings a sense of dynamism and optimism to every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic