The end of writing !?

changeling

A Rock God

The more creative you are the more successful you will be...... is going to be the future mantra. The downside of it is that people may soon be depending too much on AI.

The more creative you are the more successful you will be...... is going to be the future mantra. The downside of it is that people may soon be depending too much on AI.
AI platforms like ChatGPT and the like will change the game of writing FOREVER......and it's going to be very soon ..like it or not ! Creativity will have no value whatsoever !

I agree with you in terms of creativity in writing, creating a picture or composing music. We will show our creativity in finding innovative ways to change our education system, our entertainment industry, the social media interactions etc.

I agree with you in terms of creativity in writing, creating a picture or composing music. We will show our creativity in finding innovative ways to change our education system, our entertainment industry, the social media interactions etc.
I am an ESL English teacher and the future seems quite bleak actually, especially in terms of creativity. Oh I know very well that human teachers will disappear completely (when that happens, I'll be a long-time pensioner:), so who gives a damn !:)), but if they don't find a hybrid system of teaching, it will be the end on the student side.

AI is trained to analyze available data, it can write about a topic only when it is available online, and it cannot write anything about things that are not online yet. AI might be able to pull information from the internet, but it cannot come up with a creative piece. Therefore, AI does not end writing.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic