What Are You Listening To? (videos only)

Oh, I didn't see this thread and I started a new one (Floyd can decide whether to take mine down or maintain this one:)) .....anyway, listening to :.

It doesn't matter if there are two of these types of threads as if there are too many youtube videos, it takes longer to load.

Not really, images are hosted on this server and are usually small, just a few kilobytes. Youtube videos have to be loaded from googles servers. When you watch one of those youtube videos however you are using googles server and bandwidth. The downside to that is that you have to put up with the adverts. I do intend hosting some Videos and albums in the 'stream' section soon which will be ad free, members can also download them. The problem is it does use a lot of server resources and bandwidth.

Last edited:
Not really, images are hosted on this server and are usually small, just a few kilobytes. Youtube videos have to be loaded from googles servers. When you watch one of those youtube videos however you are using googles server and bandwidth. The downside to that is that you have to put up with the adverts. I do intend hosting some Videos and albums in the 'stream' section soon which will be ad free, members can also download them. The problem is it does use a lot of server resources and bandwidth.
Got it .....thanx for the heads up.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic