What do you like about BLACK SABBATH?

john

I like when Ozzy did the song change I was a great song very popular.
what do you like about Black sabbath?
Please tell us in comments

Let's face it, Tony Iommi IS Black Sabbath ...well ok, I'm the devil's advocate here, but I and many if my peers got hooked to Sabbath because of Tony's riffs and talent on guitar. Mind you, there would have been no Sabbath without a powerful singer like Ozzy, even if others like Dio, Hughes, etc did contribute to enhance the Sabbath sound as well. Black Sabbath started off playing quite osyched out stuff in the late '60s, but later turned up the amp volume and BANG, POW, here was heavy metal for ya !!!! Sabbath is one of those bands which released on super album after another.....never missed a cue. I must admit I don't fancy Never Say Die much, but a coupla trax off it are cool.
One of my fav albums ever is ...

41rr1i1xR5L._AC_.jpg

One if my fav songs is ......

The band's bassline, melodic lines, arrangements and riffage is what I like the most :)

Toni Iommi is a brilliant guitarist. All the more so when you consider that he lost the tips of two of his fingers from his 'fret' hand in a metal work accident in his previous work as a steel worker in Birmingham. He plays with two metal 'thimble' type things on his missing finger tips.

Toni Iommi is a brilliant guitarist. All the more so when you consider that he lost the tips of two of his fingers from his 'fret' hand in a metal work accident in his previous work as a steel worker in Birmingham. He plays with two metal 'thimble' type things on his missing finger tips.
A genius in his own right. The real father of HM riffage :)

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic