Favourite actresses/actors

In no particular order:

Drew Carey
Jane Lynch
Alan Cumming
Alan Rickman
Josh Dela Cruz

…but I’m sure I’m forgetting some.

It shows how out of touch I am about the movie scene when the only one on your list I have heard of is Alan Rickman....and I can't even think what movies he's been in.
Well, Drew hosts ‘The Price is Right’ and has done since 2007.
Jane was in Glee and is now hosting Weakest Link.

It shows how out of touch I am about the movie scene when the only one on your list I have heard of is Alan Rickman....and I can't even think what movies he's been in.
No worries Floyd, I'm a movie geek, but I noticed I've fallen behind with movies and TV shows some 15 years or so !:)
Luckily we get most of the U.S. shows on Aussie TV on channel 7 and 9 so I grew up fairly well with U.S. stuff.

It's just that I don't have that much time to dedicate to cinema and TV anymore. Work is work and in any case, you can't follow up everything, can you ??! :)

I like Leonardo DiCaprio very much. No, don't get me wrong, Titanic is not even on my favorite DiCaprio movie list. Some of my favorite movies from this actor are Catch Me If You Can, Body of Lies, Blood Diamond, Departed, and Inception. Well, the list will go very long. Interestingly, my favorite actress is Kate Winslet. Some of my favorite movies are The Reader, The English Patient, Revolutionary Road, etc.

Al Pacino!

c293d93fb55308358a62e6297dceeb9f.jpg

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic