Hobbies

I'm into being eco-friendly, holistic living. I love learning how to be proactive in my, my family's, & my pets healthcare. I love being in nature. Trying to identify local flora & fauna we have even in our own backyard (10 acres of woods). I'm on several forums for various things. I'm an introvert so love to write. Spend time with my husband & furbabies. At least once a month we visit with my parents, have dinner, play games, chitchat. Summer is better as I'm outside way more either reading or taking care of my flowers.

Photography, I play roller hockey often, watch ice hockey and music.
Photography. I've been using photography to express myself and create interesting images for decades. 35 mm film at first then moving to digital around 2005. I have several Pentax dslr bodies and dozens of lenses.
Roller hockey. I've been playing roller hockey since the mid 1990's. I still play about four or six hours a week. Played in several regional tournaments in other states but mostly just recreational leagues and pick up. I'm a goaltender.
Ice hockey. The area I live in has had a few minor league hockey teams and the St. Louis Blues are only a four hours drive. I have watched hundreds of minor league games and dozens of NHL games live. I love hockey!
Music. There is a lot going on here. Collecting, listening, voicing opinions, romanticizing. I think most here will be impressed with my physical collection of records, cassettes, discs, digital files. I realize today it is so much less important to own and study a physical album but I find great joy in my collection. Nothing is terribly rare or of great value; just a fantastic library of records and discs.

Tonight is one of the nights I play roller hockey. No matter how my work day has gone, it’s always a good day when you get to play hockey with some good guys.

Cycling. I get to see new places all the time and it's healthy.
Sure is. I had a very expensive mountain bike once and it was stolen one evening. I swore I would never buy another one again....and I never did :(.....it's like losing a good friend or a pet :(

I played hockey early this morning. I'll be on vacation next week and so unfortunately it will be a week before I can play again.
Most hockey nights, I bring a Bluetooth speaker and play random songs or a playlist. Today's playlist was my 50 favorite Beatles songs. In the past, I will create a collaborative playlist on Spotify and anyone who wants to participate adds any four songs they wish, then play that while we are playing hockey.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic