Post pictures of your homeland

changeling

A Rock God
Any picture that shows the art, culture, history...whatever.....of where you born and raised :)
Australia:
Sydney Luna Amusement Park, it was destroyed by fire in the late 70s and rebuilt .....I spent some of my best moments in that park :)
download (57).jpeg

...and I was brought up in Perth, no not the sunny Perth in Western Australia but the freezing cold Perth in North East Scotland that I presume the Australian Perth is named after. Having said that, it is a beautiful place on the banks of the river Tay.

perth.jpg

...and I was brought up in Perth, no not the sunny Perth in Western Australia but the freezing cold Perth in North East Scotland that I presume the Australian Perth is named after. Having said that, it is a beautiful place on the banks of the river Tay.

View attachment 1612
Bloody fantastic mate....I have never been to Scotland ....yet :)

I'd love to see some first-hand pics of the Loch Ness area ....and maybe with ol' Nessie swimming in the loch :)

I'd love to see some first-hand pics of the Loch Ness area ....and maybe with ol' Nessie swimming in the loch :)
There are plenty of pictures of Nessie online but whether they are real or not is a matter of intense debate. It does pull in the tourists though and rightly so, the scenery around Inverness and the Loch are amongst the best in the world.

There are plenty of pictures of Nessie online but whether they are real or not is a matter of intense debate. It does pull in the tourists though and rightly so, the scenery around Inverness and the Loch are amongst the best in the world.
Yes, I know, but have you ever seen the "creature" yourself ?! I knew a couple who had a souvenir kiosk near the Loch , but had never seen Nessie....however, they sold many souvenirs :):)

My gf's sister just came back from a short holiday in Floyd's homeland and she surprised us with this.......the castle at Dunnottar. I'm impressed :)

IMG-20220409-WA0000.jpg

Grose Valley in the famous Blue Mountains range in Australia......visited many times the eucalyptus-covered mountains of that valley and other valleys of inland AustraliaFB_IMG_1668111577823.jpg

Australia Day (26thJan) in Penrith, a Sydney suburb during BBQ festivities .......beer is a staple in OZ :)
Happy belated Australia Day to all my Aussie mates and members here !
FB_IMG_1675602443262.jpgFB_IMG_1675280525879.jpg

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic