The ladies of rock

The moody female was in Bananarama and the high voice is Marcy Leavy. She sang with Eric Clapton on a few albums. Hormonally Yours is a really good album but version available today have some unfortunate remixes. You just get use to somethings being one way. You know? Maybe they wanted to redistribute royalties or something but the original release is a bit different than what is available now.
Anyway...

The moody female was in Bananarama and the high voice is Marcy Leavy. She sang with Eric Clapton on a few albums. Hormonally Yours is a really good album but version available today have some unfortunate remixes. You just get use to somethings being one way. You know? Maybe they wanted to redistribute royalties or something but the original release is a bit different than what is available now.
Anyway...
Talking about Bananarama, their version of the Shocking Blue classic "Venus" is poppishly alright, but nothing beats Mariska's (RIP :() sweet sexy voice :)

I had tickets last year when Liz was touring with Alanis Morissette and Garbage. I had seem Alanis with Garbage once before so I was really excited to see Liz. She had to drop off the tour though.
She has a lot of honest sexuality in some of her lyrics.
Well, Liz Is quite a sexy lass herself and she shows it in her lyrics (which very often come with a "warning....explicit lyrics" sticker on her albums :) ).

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic