The Rock Bands & Music Discussion Forum

The Classic Rock Forum. The 1970's was the best decade for rock music. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Deep purple, Hawkwind, Black Sabbath. Let's talk rock!

What Are You Listening To? (videos only)

BeatleMatt

You & Me - Joe Bonamassa
"Djanjo" you would swear Jeff Beck was playing on that one and "Tea For One" is just a bit more emotional than Zeppelin's version.

BeatleMatt

And Rockford was really the last album I enjoy from Cheap Trick.
I had seen them perform live a number of times, I do not like how they handled Bun E. no longer being able to play. The future of their product was waning for me. I love all their albums up to this point but I no longer liked what they were recording or how they performed onstage.

changeling

Fanatical member
And Rockford was really the last album I enjoy from Cheap Trick.
I had seen them perform live a number of times, I do not like how they handled Bun E. no longer being able to play. The future of their product was waning for me. I love all their albums up to this point but I no longer liked what they were recording or how they performed onstage.
Bun E. Carlos was one of the best drummers nominated on NME for years :)

changeling

Fanatical member
I take it power up is one of their latest albums as I am not familiar with it, Is it any good?
Some say it has that same ol' AC/DC touch to it , well yes, it Is an AC/DC album after all :) ! Personally, I like the freshness in the way they arranged many of the songs which, in my opinion, appeal to a vast set of listeners. A few songs remain the same with a slightly repetitive tone, but all in all, the final result is more than merely good. Let's not forget that Angus stated this album is dedicated to his bro Malcolm (R.I.P. :()

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic