What Are You Listening To? (videos only)

And Rockford was really the last album I enjoy from Cheap Trick.
I had seen them perform live a number of times, I do not like how they handled Bun E. no longer being able to play. The future of their product was waning for me. I love all their albums up to this point but I no longer liked what they were recording or how they performed onstage.

And Rockford was really the last album I enjoy from Cheap Trick.
I had seen them perform live a number of times, I do not like how they handled Bun E. no longer being able to play. The future of their product was waning for me. I love all their albums up to this point but I no longer liked what they were recording or how they performed onstage.
Bun E. Carlos was one of the best drummers nominated on NME for years :)

I take it power up is one of their latest albums as I am not familiar with it, Is it any good?
Some say it has that same ol' AC/DC touch to it , well yes, it Is an AC/DC album after all :) ! Personally, I like the freshness in the way they arranged many of the songs which, in my opinion, appeal to a vast set of listeners. A few songs remain the same with a slightly repetitive tone, but all in all, the final result is more than merely good. Let's not forget that Angus stated this album is dedicated to his bro Malcolm (R.I.P. :()

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic