What are your fav movies ?

changeling

A Rock God
One of my fav movies ever is The Illustrated Man starring the late Rod Steiger , based on my fav scj fi writer's novel of the same name .....and yours ??
23501894._SY540_.jpg

That's a difficult one probably Tarantino's Pulp Fiction.
Good choice actually. Tarantino is crazy good and Almadovar too ....
Another great movie I love has gotta be Dead Poet's Society starring the late great Robin Williams
Dead_poets_society.jpg

The Shawshank Redemption is one of my favorite movies .................yes the spirit shall always be free.....
I missed this one......ya can't keep up with them all, ya know ??!! In any case, I must admit that I have fallen back at least 20 odd years with movies !!!! For me, a film which came out , say, 5 years ago is rather old for someone , but not for me.
Paradoxically, every cloud has a silver lining , so I've got all the time in the world to watch them and I don't get bored .......viruses, wars and economic problems permitting.

Spectral ......not your average sci fi action flick..... the plot is good and it's about time to expose the connections between ally/enemy military complexes and their evil purposes.
"The evil that men do lives on and on".
MV5BYWQxN2I1NjItMDVjMS00ZmJjLWIyYjItOWI2OGY5NTU1ZjI2L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjM3OT...jpg

Ok I watched Spiderman 2 and I must say, not being a huge fan of superheroes in general, the movie was good .....as my g f put it, "it was the most human of all superhero stories". I agree with her because I grew up with Marvel and DC comix, only that the only TV stuff on them back then were the cartoon versions of Hulk, Thor, Capt America, the Fantastic Four, etc. The feature films came out much later of course. I can watch feature films like Hulk, Iron Man, Fantastic 4, but not cheesy ones like Captain America, X-Men, Avengers and the like. Superman is ok, while I despise all the Batman films .....and I was a huge reader of Batman comix back in the day ! I couldn't believe my eyes when they made Batman beat Superman in the cheesiest film I ever saw.
A puny "human" Batman defeated the greatest superhero in history ? Nooooo way :):)

My fav superheroes have gotta be Fantastic 4 .....they were a team, no cheesiness in their antics, they all suffered very serious emotional sentiments, had a beautiful woman in the team who maternally looked after the boys, etc. ........unlike other overrated superheroes :)

download (73).jpeg

I am not able to pin on one as a favorite movie because I love movies in general. We had these comic characters Mandrake and also Phantom who was a hooded character but not superheroes but I kinda liked those characters.

I am not able to pin on one as a favorite movie because I love movies in general. We had these comic characters Mandrake and also Phantom who was a hooded character but not superheroes but I kinda liked those characters.
I vaguely remember Phantom.

A great classic movie is Rebel Without a Cause starring James Dean and my fav American actress of all time, Natalie Wood

movies-rebel-without-a-cause-1.jpg

Just saw this on TV
e51e258f-ee1c-41d7-b60f-f17ac09dba16.jpg

Sandra Bullock is my fav living American actress because she is sexy, talented and is the most versatile actress out there today.....she can make you wonder, cry, laugh, think, be sad, be happy, etc all at the same time.

I missed this one......ya can't keep up with them all, ya know ??!! In any case, I must admit that I have fallen back at least 20 odd years with movies !!!! For me, a film which came out , say, 5 years ago is rather old for someone , but not for me.
Paradoxically, every cloud has a silver lining , so I've got all the time in the world to watch them and I don't get bored .......viruses, wars and economic problems permitting.
Very true, some of the old movies are honestly very entertaining, Mean Machine, The Mummy, Night at the Museum are all pretty close to my heart.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic