What do you collect?

Honor

I've recently started to collect old comics i have lots of comics but I don’t know how to prepare myself to bite the bullet on the “high end” comics. I don’t want to keep my comics on the 50 cent-10 dollar range for ever :cautious:

I used to collect comix, mainly Marvel and DC stuff, but also Archie, then I moved on to stamp collecting and coin collecting....I still have a passion for coins and banknotes ......my new hobby is collecting stamps dedicated to rock/music stars and bands (ref my thread on collecting rock stamps:))

I have a collection of miniature musical instruments, bikes, and furniture. It is a pain to keep the dust off my stuff but I only keep adding new ones to my collection.

I have a collection of miniature musical instruments, bikes, and furniture. It is a pain to keep the dust off my stuff but I only keep adding new ones to my collection.
I used to have a g f who collected miniature objects....to keep the dust off, she kept them under glass bell-jars. Ezy done :)

Most of the superhero action figures are in my collection..... Marvel, DC, Transformers, Star Wars, you name it.... in some ways I am proud of myself hehe

After coins and stamps, I started collecting chessmen and chess sets .....fantastic and a ittle less expensive than collecting coins :):)

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic