which Mobile phone have you?

john

i have one plus 8 device this is an awesome device for speed camera and for all functions
please tell us in comments which device have you?

I have an LG K 42 , nothing hi tech, but it does and has everything I want and need to connect with the world out there.

Last edited:
Should have let me no sooner. You are the first person in that new user group and you now teething problems. You should be able to edit your posts indefinitely now where normal members only have 30 mins.

Should have let me no sooner. You are the first person in that new user group and you now teething problems. You should be able to edit your posts indefinitely now where normal members only have 30 mins.
Yeah, I thought it was a temporary problem at first, then when it persisted, I told you. I noticed I could edit indefinitely even after days, but it was not always like that.....anyhow, it's back to normal now.
Ty.

I have an iPhone XR, had it for a couple years now. It’s not too bad but I’ve really been thinking about going back to android. I really miss my galaxy, and the third party gameboy emulators that I don’t want to jailbreak my iPhone for

IPhone 13. I’m a sucker for iTunes.
I had an Android platform phone but I got started using iTunes years ago to create and manage some of my compact discs and downloads so the path to an iPhone was set long ago.
I don’t ask much from a phone, while my wife is more business and schedule minded. iPhones were mostly her idea. And a darn good one at that.

Forum Community

Adminstrator Moderator Member Fanatic